According to 2019 UDS Data, Community Health Centers Nationwide:
- Have over 14,500 locations
- Serve over 30 Million Patients
- 1 in 5 patients served by community health centers are Medicaid
- 1 in 5 are in rural communities
- 33% are at or below the poverty level
- Over 400,000 are veterans
- 1 in 8 served are children
- 1 in 5 are homeless
- Over 1 Million are in agriculture
- Community Health Centers employ 253,000 employees
- Community Health Centers have more locations than WalMart!
Community Health Centers need your voice to persuade Congress to pass funding to ensure the survival of our health care homes nationwide. Please support Foremost Family Health Centers! Click here to become a Community Health Center Advocate today.
Important COVID-19 Update: Healthy Cooking Classes and Lactation Classes have been cancelled due to COVID-19. If you are interested in Lactation Consultations, please contact Karen Bell directly to set up a telehealth appointment.