Our Foot Doctors Can Help Ensure Pain-Free Mobility
Foot pain is a burden that people throughout the country bear every day. But it is not something you should have to endure endlessly. Foremost Family Health Centers offer compassionate podiatry services in the DFW Metroplex. We have been a community staple for more than 30 years. Our foot doctors are committed to helping you overcome your foot and ankle pain regardless of its cause. We have convenient locations in Dallas and Balch Spring, TX to serve you. Our goal is to diagnose and treat foot problems for patients from all backgrounds. We are proud to offer affordable care to individuals in the region’s underserved communities, regardless of financial status. Do not wince with every step you take. Call today to learn how our podiatrists can help you.
What Is Podiatry?
Podiatry is the branch of medicine that deals with diagnosing and treating issues related to the feet and ankles. Podiatrists are medical specialists who help patients manage sports injuries, diseases, chronic pain, diabetes-related foot problems, and much more. Our foot doctors at Foremost Family Health Centers have completed extensive industry training and have a wealth of experience. Regardless of whether your foot pain results from illness or trauma, we can devise a treatment plan that helps you walk freely and without pain again.
Signs You May Need to Visit a Podiatrist
Walking is an activity many people take for granted. It is just something you do to get from one place to another. But individuals with foot pain know what an arduous task merely placing one foot in front of the other can be. Foot trauma or diseases can force people to become relatively sedentary to avoid the pain associated with walking or leading an active lifestyle. If you no longer perform routine activities because of foot pain, you should visit Foremost Family Health Centers for treatment. Other signs you may need to visit a podiatrist include:
- Continuous heel pain
- Corns and calluses
- Fractured foot
- Ingrown toenails
- Joint pain around the ankle
- Nail fungus
- Numbness or swelling in one or both feet
- Recurring athlete's foot
- Sprained ankle
We Treat A Wide Variety of Foot Conditions
Foremost Family Health Centers house state-of-the-art medical equipment that allows our podiatrists to provide unrivaled foot care. Our foot doctors have completed advanced training and have years’ worth of clinical experience. As a result, we can treat conditions such as:
- Corns and Calluses – We can trim excess skin and provide medications to remove corns and calluses from your feet.
- Diabetes-Related Issues – Nerve damage and poor circulation can cause an array of foot problems. Our team can help you manage them.
- Foot Injuries – People suffer traumatic foot and ankle injuries playing sports and simply walking around the house. We can treat sprains, broken bones, dislocations, and tears.
- Fungal Toenails – Fungus beneath your toenails is unsightly and can cause your nails to become brittle. We offer treatment options to remove fungus for a clean, healthy nailbed.
- Ingrown Toenails – Trauma, improper trimming, and poor footwear can all cause ingrown toenails. Our foot doctors can alleviate your pain and prevent infections through treatment.
- Rashes – Our team treats skin rashes, including athlete’s foot, to alleviate symptoms and help our patients maintain an active lifestyle.
- Wounds – If you have lesions or wounds on your feet or ankles, let our foot doctors provide treatment to prevent infections or other complications.
Our Podiatrists Specialize in Comprehensive Treatment Plans
Your treatment plan will depend on the cause of your foot pain or discomfort. Our podiatrists will meet with you at either of our DFW Metroplex clinics to evaluate your condition and determine a course of action. During a consultation, we will examine your feet, range of motion, mobility, and more to understand your circumstances. Then, we will develop a treatment plan unique to you. Many of our treatments combine multiple remedies. You may benefit from merely wearing orthotics or specialized footwear and physical therapy. But some conditions require medications, minimally-invasive procedures, or surgery. Regardless, we will ensure you are comfortable with the treatment plan and know what to expect from the process. A complete recovery is our goal for every patient.
Contact Foremost Family Health Centers Today
Foot pain can cause significant issues in your everyday life. But Foremost Family Health Centers can make it a thing of the past. We offer comprehensive treatment plans for patients in Dallas, TX who suffer from foot pain, diabetes-related foot issues, toenail problems, and more. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.